OHDSI’s mission is to improve health by empowering a community to collaboratively generate evidence that promotes better health decisions and better care. As a community, we envision a world in which observational research produces a comprehensive understanding of health and disease. OHDSI promotes a collaborative approach to research and has rapidly grown into a vibrant international community. Everyone is welcome to actively participate in OHDSI, whether as a patient, a health professional, a researcher, or someone who simply believes in our cause
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2020 OHDSI symposium will take place virtually from Sunday, Oct. 18 to Wednesday, Oct. 21. There are no fees to attend this symposium.
Virtual tutorials will be offered on Sunday, October 18 and a two-day Virtual OHDSI Study-a-thon will take place following the main symposium on Tuesday, Oct. 20- Wednesday, Oct. 21.
The popular Collaborators Showcase will return to the main symposium, which is set for Monday, Oct. 19. The deadline has passed to submit an abstract.
More details will follow as we plan for an exciting experience for our community!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE SYMPOSIUM
Stakeholders from the following organizations who would benefit from the presentations and discussions during and following this event, include but are not limited to:
- FDA, CMS, CDC, NIH, AHRQ, HHS, PCORI, DoD
- AMIA, Technology and Software developers
- Academia, Centers of Excellence
- Groups involved in the discovery of new pathways for treatment of cancer and other diseases
- Pharmaceutical and Device Industry
- Health-care start-ups, Healthcare payers and providers
- Clinicians, Patients, and Disease-focused Patient Advocates and Foundations
- Data standardization organizations
- People most interested in addressing these issues, because they are the most directly affected by the problems.
- Senior management interested in breaking the cycle
REGISTER FOR THE 2020 OHDSI SYMPOSIUM: