Date(s) - 09/24/2016
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This tutorial is part of the 2016 OHDSI Symposium. It will take place on Saturday, September 24th at the Washington Hilton in Washington DC.
Learning objectives and technical competencies:
- Learn the design principles of population-level estimation methods
- Implement comparative cohort analysis in OHDSI R package
- Design cohort definitions in ATLAS
- Execute study protocol and interpret analysis results
- Participation will be in teams, with 1 student on the statistical programmer track paired with 1 student on the study designer track.
- Statistical programmer: intermediate/ advanced R programming skills, laptop with RStudio properly configured
- Study designer: Knowledge of OMOP CDM and standardized vocabularies, ability to think through study design decisions, including cohort definitions for exposures and outcomes, and statistical model specification. Laptop with web access (will be using ohdsi.org/web/ATLAS)
Registration for this tutorial is full. We do however anticipate cancellations. If you’re interested in attending please complete our waiting list form. As spaces become available, we will invite participants from the waiting list to attend on a first-come-first-served basis.