OLYMPUS is a unified platform for running OHDSI web applications. It is designed to simplify the process of getting up and running with OHDSI.
OLYMPUS v1.0 includes the following applications:
It also includes optional security including user management for those wishing to run OHDSI in a multi-user server environment.
Installation Instructions (Note: Requires Java >= 1.7)
- Download OLYMPUS (145 MB, updated July 22nd, 2015)
- Go to your downloads folder and open terminal (Linux / Mac) or Command Prompt (Windows) and enter the following command
- java -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -jar Olympus-1.1.1-exec.war
- Open a browser (e.g., Chrome) and enter the URL http://localhost:20000/
- You may need to refresh a few times until the server has loaded (10-30 seconds)
- Log in from the Olympus login page using default credentials (admin / admin)
- Click Settings –> Configuration
- If you already have a WebAPI running (or wish to connect to a remote WebAPI), enter the URL in Remote WebAPIs
- Otherwise, configure you new WebAPI based on your CDM database connection information. Below is an example of a few configurations.
- (Optional) If you used Achilles to generate summary data on your CDM, enter the folder in which these data are stored
- Click Launch WebAPI and wait a few moments. If all configuration details have been entered correctly, you should be taken to the OLYMPUS home page and can begin running your applications